Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales/Service agents fill an important role and report to the General Manager.
- Proactively engage with new and existing customers via telephone and email.
- Develop and strengthen customer relationships based on an understanding of their business needs.
- Help guide customers in selecting the correct products & solutions for their application.
- Execute tasks on various sales and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze trends and patterns to anticipate customer needs.
- A pleasant, enthusiastic manner.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) are essential.
- Organized, able to prioritize & multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, goal driven – able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Creative, able to think & act strategically.
- Able to remain calm, controlled and confident even in difficult or stressful situations.
- Computer literate – familiar with MS Office, CRM & MRO software (ideally Sage CRM / ACCPAC).
- Eager to learn and develop a technical knowledge base on various products, equipment & services.
- Previous experience and success in a similar sales & marketing role preferred.
Successful candidates must be attentive to detail, have a conscientious work ethic, and a strong desire to continually develop their professional
Competitive remuneration package includes base salary with benefits plus a no-ceiling incentive bonus plan.
To be considered for this role, please send your personal resume, in confidence, to email@example.com.