Equipment Retrofits & Upgrades:
PPI often performs equipment retrofits and upgrades to achieve one or more of the following…
- Improve the function of a new or existing machine.
- Improve the efficiency and productivity of older equipment.
- Reduce maintenance costs and increase the reliability of older machines.
- Eliminate proprietary, obsolete, or failure-prone components which maybe difficult or costly to maintain.
- Improve safety with guards and interlocks.
Example: New powered pre-stretch film carriage can be retrofitted to an older stretch wrapper to provide significant benefits (film savings, safety, parts costs, reliability, etc)